International travel is complicated, and the unique requirements of those traveling on missions make planning travel even more demanding.
At Cole Travel, we have made a specialty of taking the confusion out of mission travel.
We have arranged travel for groups to Mexico, Guatemala, Belize, Nicaragua, Ecuador, Peru, Gambia, Senegal, Togo, South Africa, Greece, Turkey, Moldova, India, and Thailand, among others.
Groups on mission travel often qualify for special low airfares as well as relaxed restrictions on purchase deadlines, itinerary changes, and name changes, as well as discounted rates for travel insurance. Give us a call to discuss your next mission trip with no obligation!
Along with the call to serve, come many questions:
• Do we have to pay for the tickets right away?
• Can we use our baggage allowance for mission supplies?
• What if we have to substitute one traveler for another?
• Can some travelers stay longer? Or come home earlier?
• What about travelers joining us from another city?
• How long is the fare guaranteed not to change?
• Do we need special visas?
• Are there any hidden departure taxes or fees?
Cole Travel can help to answer your questions.
Contact our mission travel specialist David Bowles (email@example.com) to start planning your next mission.