At Cole Travel, we specialize in helping group enthusiasts plan group cruises and tour vacations.
We have arranged groups for churchs, reunions, profitable fundraising initiatives, multi-generation vacations, and weddings to unique destinations such as Alaska, the Caribbean, Hawaii, the Bahamas, the Panama Canal, and Europe on Carnival, Royal Caribbean, Princess, Disney, and Norwegian cruise lines, among others.
Cruise groups often qualify for group rates and reduced deposits, and groups arranged by travel agents are able to hold cabin space for a longer time period before payments are due.
Our group cruise specialist can answer many of your questions, such as:
• Can we arrange travel for people from different states?
• Do I qualify for a discount since I am retired military personnel?
• Do we need passports?
• How does cancellation insurance work?
• What documentation does a child need to be able to cruise without a parent?
• How can I book multi-unit rooms for my teenage children?
• What if I need to make a name change to my cabin mate?
• What is the difference between traditional dining and my time dining?
Cole Travel can answer these questions, as well as any other questions you may have.
Call us for our group tours and cruises